Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Date @ I-city...

Assalamualaikum semua... 
lame sungguh rasanya x update blog... lack of time maybe?? hehehhe..... today tetiba on mood pula nak update my blog... ermmm, story for today is me, en.hubby n cik nuril date at i-city Shah Alam... 
Last month maybe if im not mistaken we go there.. just 3 of us... there are nothing to do on that weekend so, en.hubby propose go to I-city... Cik Nuril pun dah macam bored je duduk rumah n just play her toys.. huhuu... so after sembahyang maghrib we all pun goooooooooo...... I-city here we come... 

Actually this is our third time going to I-city bring cik Nuril...1st  when she's still a baby... 4 month i think... mase tu saja jalan2 with friends lepak2... n on that time cik nuril pun x tahu apa apa lagi... n asyik sleep jer.. baby la katakan... hehehe... kene cukup tidur... hehehe.. 2nd time with friends juga.. n my hubby punya click, set set photographer la ni... jln to i-city nk shoot light yg cantik kat sane... n on that time cik nuril pun tidur je... huhuhu... 

n now.. 3rd time we re in I-city n diz time cik nuril pun dah besar...n dh pandai n she's really teruja dgn keindahan light2 yg ade kt i-city tu.... 

Still remember that, everytime on the way to my parents house in K.l at Federal Highway when Cik Nuril nmpk those light kat I-city from Federal, die mesti teruja n cepat2 berdiri nak tengok.. n  she will said " WAHHHHHHHH..... CANTIKNYE..... !!!!! 

hehehhee... that sound is so interested.... hehehehe..... 

n when we are in I-city bringing her.. shes is so excited sampai xnak ckp apa2.. just diam n always mendongak ke atas to see all the light... hahahah... 



see.. what i mean... hehehe.. even her dad want to take her picture pun die still dont want to see the camera.. n asyik la melihat light2 yg berwarna warni tu.. hehehehe... 

even im talking with her pun die ignore... buat don't know jer... 
alahai anak ibu (-_-) huhuhu..

n of coz a picture of us... as a memory.. 



ok... tata!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment